Why does your business need WEB MARKETING?
A good web site and the good web-marketing strategy will not reap the highest possible results, if they are not tightly integrated. You do need not only a well-designed web site with relevant content and user-friendly navigation but also a way to tell your target audience about the site.
A good web marketing strategy drives traffic to your site through search engines, and other methods. Search engine strategy helps in getting the highest visibility in the search engine ranking, then helps pull the visitors to your web site if your listing is relevant to their initial query. After that, your web site or web page needs to communicate and be relevant in a targeted fashion to what your visitors had in mind when they clicked on your listing or search result.
What do we offer?
- Search Engine Marketing:
Search Engine Marketing, or SEM, is a form of Internet Marketing that seeks to promote websites by increasing their visibility in the Search Engine results pages (SERPs) and has a proven ROI (Return on Investment).
There are two factors involved when it comes to search engines and their algorithms: On Page Factor and Off Page Factor. On page factors is optimization done on the Page, like the modification of html code, title, Meta, Alt and other tags helpful for SEO. Off page factors are optimization done off the Page, like getting relevant links from other sites, link exchange with quality relevant sites, choosing relevant anchor text from the perfect location on the different pages of different sites, etc.
We are offering customized search engine marketing services. Our company provides professional and affordable search engine marketing services which can significantly increase your website's traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of Traffic to your web site. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a subset of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), the term SEO can also refer to search engine optimizers; it is basically industry of consultants, who carry out website optimization projects on behalf of their clients.
Why SEO is important? There are billions of websites in World Wide Web, and More than 92% of people use search engines to find sites, above facts shows that how important search engine optimization is. Search engine optimization is often overlooked but it is the Most Important thing for success on the World Wide Web. We undertake your website SEO work and move your website up in the search engine rankings; if you are not on the first three pages you are missing nearly all your potential business from the web. Professionals from Phoenix Software Co., Ltd can place your website in top positions in Google, MSN, Yahoo and many other major search engines.
Phoenix Software Co., Ltd provides professional search engine optimization and SEO consulting for all type of projects. We will visit your site and will provide reports on what has to be done to achieve top rankings and make your site one of the best in search engines. We will provide the following:
- Keyword research - Our client's representative and we review the research together and find the most appropriate keyword phrases that match your web site and are currently being used by Internet viewers.
- Using your primary key phrases appropriate to each page, we will optimize your pages to meet current search engine listing criteria and SEO best practices.
- We will optimize your entire web site with the best practices of SEO to attract qualified visitors from the major search engines like Google. We can optionally rewrite your content with persuasive copywriting to improve conversion rates.
- Conducting an aggressive link building campaign.
- Initial reports such as current traffic, site ranking, log analysis reports and daily statistics in order to establish the initial conditions.
- Maintaining the current site ranking, continuously re-optimizing, revisiting and introducing new keywords to ensure stability and constant growth.
- Link building and search engine submission.
- Link Analysis - we get in-depth with your Internet competition and identify how their driving traffic towards their site and we work to get you the same results.
- Article submissions - Blog creation, email newsletters, online press releases.
- Free consultation and free reports will be provided when you contact us that will tell you whether your company's website is showing up in search engines.